Capture the magic of Christmas with Jim Shore.
- 7.68 in H
- “Delivering a Merry Christmas” from the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection
- Jim Shore’s unmistakable style combines a diverse color palette with designs inspired by folk art forms of quilting, rosemaling and tole painting.
- Captures Victorian Santa in beautiful detail
- Hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin
- 7.68" H x 12.2" L x 3.54" W
- 1.7 kg
Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore captures the essence of traditional themes and motifs of American and European folk art designs with everyday and seasonal figurines, statues, garden accessories, tabletop and other home décor accents.
About the Artist
Award-winning artist Jim Shore grew up in rural South Carolina, the son of artistic parents who instilled a love of the traditional images and values of American folk art. He cites his inspiration as his grandmother, a master quilter who taught him an appreciation for the craft, and his collection of quilts dating back over 150 years. Jim studied engineering and received a degree in business, not art. He supported his young family as an engineer, honing his skills as a sculptor and painter in his spare time, before eventually founding his own business, Designs Americana, to market his designs. In 2000, Jim entered a licensing agreement with Enesco to create Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore, the line of seasonal and everyday decorative accessories that has brought him world-wide fame. While working with Enesco Jim perfected his unique style, combining elements of folk art and a vibrant color palette applied to traditional themes.